[Insert provocative thread title here]

Started by Sbyvl36, September 08, 2014, 05:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sbyvl36

Quote from: Pon de Replay on September 09, 2014, 01:41:06 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on September 09, 2014, 01:24:49 PM
Didnt archer JUST say to keep things at their respective forums?  For petes sake!

Sorry.

I didn't see an Archer post to that effect, but I apologize nonetheless.  Sbyvl, if you decide to rhapsodize about your man-cave, you'd best do it here, on the appropriate thread.  SRS.

What's SRS? 
My blog: sbyvl.wordpress.com

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Heliocentricism is idiocy.

Mono no aware

Quote from: Sbyvl36 on September 09, 2014, 05:50:07 PMWhat's SRS?

An abbreviation for "serious."  I learned it from Basilios.  He used to be hilarious.

Sbyvl36

Quote from: Pon de Replay on September 09, 2014, 05:53:34 PM

An abbreviation for "serious."  I learned it from Basilios.  He used to be hilarious.

But now you get your amusement from me.
My blog: sbyvl.wordpress.com

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Heliocentricism is idiocy.

Heinrich

Quote from: Sbyvl36 on September 09, 2014, 05:55:10 PM
Quote from: Pon de Replay on September 09, 2014, 05:53:34 PM

But now you get your amusement from me.

Now he's quite srs.

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Heinrich

"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

zork

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Heinrich

Quote from: zork on September 13, 2014, 09:26:55 PM
Quote from: Heinrich on September 10, 2014, 07:11:02 PM
Quote from: Arun on September 10, 2014, 03:40:45 AM

are you back?

I guess so.

You and ancilla Domini are always back soon after you 'leave'.

I have only "left" once. I don't plan on making this a habit.

Archer

Quote from: Heinrich on September 15, 2014, 04:06:23 PM
Quote from: zork on September 13, 2014, 09:26:55 PM
Quote from: Heinrich on September 10, 2014, 07:11:02 PM
Quote from: Arun on September 10, 2014, 03:40:45 AM

are you back?

I guess so.

You and ancilla Domini are always back soon after you 'leave'.

I have only "left" once. I don't plan on making this a habit.

I'm very glad to hear that, friend. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney