Revelation Of High-Level Cover-Up Will Blow Lid Off Of Vaccine Fraud

Started by Habitual_Ritual, August 27, 2014, 11:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JubilateDeo

We vaccinate, but use the alternative schedule recommended by Dr. Sears.  Schools will not accept unvaccinated children.  There are some moms I know from Mothers & More who claimed "religious exemption" for vaccines, but these people aren't even religious! 

Habitual_Ritual

Quote from: JubilateDeo on September 18, 2014, 09:47:51 PM
We vaccinate, but use the alternative schedule recommended by Dr. Sears.  Schools will not accept unvaccinated children.  There are some moms I know from Mothers & More who claimed "religious exemption" for vaccines, but these people aren't even religious!

You can indeed claim a religious exemption from vaccines in most states. I had to file such an exemption, even as an adult taking part time courses at a school I was already teaching at. No logic, but that's the system. It is near impossible to find vaccines not made with aborted fetal cell lines now.
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

Theophilus

"Only little children and those who are like them shall be admitted to the Heavenly Banquet."–St. Therese of Lisieux
"Because he hath therefore scattered you among the Gentiles, who know not him, that you may declare his wonderful works, and make them know that there is no other Almighty God besides him."

JubilateDeo

I know the Catholic school our daughter goes to does not accept religious exemptions on the grounds of a USCCB document that says it is fine to use all the vaccines.

Habitual_Ritual

Quote from: JubilateDeo on September 22, 2014, 02:18:10 PM
I know the Catholic school our daughter goes to does not accept religious exemptions on the grounds of a USCCB document that says it is fine to use all the vaccines.

This document then is a contravention of the one put out by the Pontifical Academy of life on the same issue.

And of course, one can always claim some form of protestantism if it is that pressing. An RC school cannot then refuse if you say your branch of fundamentalism is opposed.

Gardener

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on September 22, 2014, 02:20:16 PM

This document then is a contravention of the one put out by the Pontifical Academy of life on the same issue.

And of course, one can always claim some form of protestantism if it is that pressing. An RC school cannot then refuse if you say your branch of fundamentalism is opposed.

Dear God, man. Are you serious?
If so, are you out of your fornicating mind?

Deny membership in the True Church because of the potential to have a vaccine administered? How about homeschool and cut the fat and tighten the belt if it means loss of the mother's income? How about do anything other than effectively become a public heretic whilst convincing oneself they privately hold a position.

Of all ends which may be argued to justify a means, this is sheer insanity. Yes; one has an obligation to protect their children, but not at the expense of the Faith, of Christ, of public witness, of blowing out a candle so as not to see the demons approaching, casting flavorful salt to be trodden, of giving first fruits to dogs and scraps to God. Hell no; no way.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

JubilateDeo

Quote from: Gardener on September 23, 2014, 08:51:05 AM

Deny membership in the True Church because of the potential to have a vaccine administered? How about homeschool and cut the fat and tighten the belt if it means loss of the mother's income? How about do anything other than effectively become a public heretic whilst convincing oneself they privately hold a position.

Of all ends which may be argued to justify a means, this is sheer insanity. Yes; one has an obligation to protect their children, but not at the expense of the Faith, of Christ, of public witness, of blowing out a candle so as not to see the demons approaching, casting flavorful salt to be trodden, of giving first fruits to dogs and scraps to God. Hell no; no way.

In my case, I'm already a stay at home mom so the belt is already tightened.  It would be ridiculous to pretend that our family is protestant to get out of vaccinating my child.  She already knows her Hail Mary and Our Father in Latin :) 

I might eventually homeschool, but definitely not until my other one starts sleeping independently for longer stretches.  I can't even fry an egg in peace around here. 

Habitual_Ritual

Reported and unread after this line.

Aquila

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on September 23, 2014, 04:50:30 PM

You should be banned for advocating denial of the True Faith. I have reported your blasphemous post to the moderators.
Extra SSPX Nulla Salus.
Dogmatic Sedeplenist.

Gardener

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on September 23, 2014, 04:50:30 PM

Why?

You suggested spiritual adultery/fornication. Spiritual harlotry. Denying the Church. For what? Something utterly temporal. Disgusting. Such a suggestion makes you no better than the prelates you despise. Pinches of incense: one doesn't have to actually believe in the gods, eh Polycarp? Oh, wait...

The words, "depart from me ye accursed into everlasting fire" come to mind.

To quote Christopher Hitchens on a different subject, "there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. You see just how far the rot has gotten when a person can stand up and say something like that."

Report yourself. Just deny your association with yourself, though. Then the mods can't do anything.  ::)
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Greg

Quote from: dymphna17 on September 18, 2014, 09:55:55 AM
Sorry, but I watched a niece go down the autism tube after getting immunized.  The night after the shots, 4 month, she spiked a 104 degree fever.  She stayed that way for 4 days.  The doctor said she just had to work her way through it.  Her body "knew what to do".   :rolleyes:  I could have killed my sister for allowing her to go through this.  Maybe I'm wrong.  I was babysitting the baby 12 hrs per day, 6 days per week.

She started showing symptoms and I tried so hard to get her back.  I would finally get her, but then her Mom would let her go right back.  Then my sister took a vacation and Sasha was gone when I got back to her.  I couldn't get her back.  It makes me so sick.  I tried talking to my sister but she just wouldn't believe what I was talking about.  Maybe now some people will listen.

Needless to say, I would never vaccinate.  Ever.

So if there was an Ebola epidemic with a very high death rate you wouldn't risk the experimental vaccine?

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

GloriaPatri

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on September 19, 2014, 04:10:54 AM
Quote from: Dom Passerini on September 18, 2014, 09:40:11 PM
Quote from: GloriaPatri on September 18, 2014, 01:21:52 PM
Since people here seem to believe in the stupidest things  ::)

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism/

http://www.iom.edu/Reports/2004/Immunization-Safety-Review-Vaccines-and-Autism.aspx

http://www.iom.edu/Reports/2011/Adverse-Effects-of-Vaccines-Evidence-and-Causality.aspx

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/Autism/antigens.html

http://jpeds.com/webfiles/images/journals/ympd/JPEDSDeStefano.pdf

Aren't these sources all government funded?  I mean, I know the government never lies and doesn't have any false agendas, or anything, but...

lol, Well spotted. GP has proven himself the company man to the core. Even if said company is doing Satan's work.

Such a pity that the Institute of Medicine and Journal of Pediatrics aren't government funded or controlled  ::) idiots

Dom Passerini

Quote from: GloriaPatri on September 24, 2014, 05:04:30 PM
Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on September 19, 2014, 04:10:54 AM
Quote from: Dom Passerini on September 18, 2014, 09:40:11 PM
Quote from: GloriaPatri on September 18, 2014, 01:21:52 PM
Since people here seem to believe in the stupidest things  ::)

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism/

http://www.iom.edu/Reports/2004/Immunization-Safety-Review-Vaccines-and-Autism.aspx

http://www.iom.edu/Reports/2011/Adverse-Effects-of-Vaccines-Evidence-and-Causality.aspx

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/Autism/antigens.html

http://jpeds.com/webfiles/images/journals/ympd/JPEDSDeStefano.pdf

Aren't these sources all government funded?  I mean, I know the government never lies and doesn't have any false agendas, or anything, but...

lol, Well spotted. GP has proven himself the company man to the core. Even if said company is doing Satan's work.

Such a pity that the Institute of Medicine and Journal of Pediatrics aren't government funded or controlled  ::) idiots

From the IOM website:

"Many of the studies that the IOM undertakes begin as specific mandates from Congress; still others are requested by federal agencies and independent organizations."

In that case, who pays for the studies?  We all know congress has no agenda and wouldn't fund falsified reports and exclude certain other info, right?  cough*building7*cough...

Jpeds might possibly be off the hook, but 4 out of your 5 links are suspect.  Sorry.  So I'll claim 20% of your "idiot" comment and you can claim the other 80%.
a sparrow all alone on the housetop

Penelope

I assume that this suggestion to claim a different religion for a vaccine exemption is a tongue-in-cheek remark about the absurdity of requiring a religious reason for exemption due to the lack of hard doctrine among the various religious sects. However, it is too easily misconstrued as a serious suggestion and therefore needs to be explained or retracted.