Fr. Michel Rodrigue Prophesies for next several months of 2020

Started by Xavier, July 28, 2020, 01:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Quote from: Maximilian on August 10, 2020, 08:43:37 AM
Quote from: Xavier on August 10, 2020, 06:15:09 AM

You will know one day.

We will know soon. October.

Sooner than that, as it turned out.  His Bishop has just condemned his "messages".

Xavier will hold on until October I am certain.  Then come up with a speculation that the calendar is wrong.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Sempronius

"You will see people fighting against each other for a political reasons"

This is a good prediction at least

Greg

When has that not happened?

I prophesy that politicians will tell more lies than before!

Wooo..wooo...
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Sempronius

Quote from: Greg on September 07, 2020, 12:39:45 PM
When has that not happened?

I prophesy that politicians will tell more lies than before!

Wooo..wooo...

Woah red text..

He said this in a paragraph earlier

"You will see revolution in your streets. People will fight each other openly."

I would be happy with that prediction if I said it myself. A trump supporter just got killed. Is that normal?

Greg

Americans fought openly in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s...

Everything they fight about can be ascribed to politics.

Not a huge prediction in a country of 300 million people.

Frank

Quote from: Greg on August 03, 2020, 06:01:31 AM
Beware of the company you keep.

https://littlepebble.org/2020/07/02/messages-to-fr-michel-rodrigue-26-march-2020/

Beware indeed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kamm

QuoteWilliam Kamm, also known as "The Little Pebble" (born 1950 in Cologne, West Germany), is the founder and leader of a religious group in Australia called the "Order of St Charbel" (or sometimes referred to as "The Community") named after the Maronite saint Charbel Makhlouf.[1] The Order of St Charbel is considered as a Christian sect and a fringe religious grouping.[2] His religious order claims to be part of the Roman Catholic Church, but the Maronite Church and the Holy See do not regard the group as being part of Roman Catholicism.[3] He was released from prison after serving 9 years of a 10-year prison term for the rape and assault of a teenager.[4][5]
....etc.
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Frank

Quote from: Greg on September 07, 2020, 12:26:26 PM
Quote from: Maximilian on August 10, 2020, 08:43:37 AM
Quote from: Xavier on August 10, 2020, 06:15:09 AM

You will know one day.

We will know soon. October.

Sooner than that, as it turned out.  His Bishop has just condemned his "messages".

Xavier will hold on until October I am certain.  Then come up with a speculation that the calendar is wrong.

See the following for the Bishop on the subject.
https://kevinsymonds.com/2020/09/06/michel-rodrigue-disallowed/
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Southern Ascetic

Ok, it's October, I'm waiting for the con-artist priest's prophecies to come true.

Here are two great rebuttals of his "prophecies"

https://greatmonarch-angelicpontiffprophecies.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_77.html

https://greatmonarch-angelicpontiffprophecies.blogspot.com/p/countdown-to-kingdom-website.html

Maximilian

Quote from: Ascetik on October 04, 2020, 12:58:56 PM
Ok, it's October, I'm waiting for the con-artist priest's prophecies to come true.

Ceasar: "The ides of March are come.
Soothsayer: Ay, Caesar; but not gone."

paul14

Quote from: Maximilian on October 06, 2020, 09:24:51 AM
Quote from: Ascetik on October 04, 2020, 12:58:56 PM

Ceasar: "The ides of March are come.
Soothsayer: Ay, Caesar; but not gone."

That quote sprung to mind for me too.  It's interesting that Trump is currently  playing a similar role in the American republic.

I still think nothing will happen though.  In some ways I hope I am wrong.

queen.saints

I am sorry for the times I have publicly criticized others on this forum, especially traditional Catholic religious, and any other scandalous posts and pray that no one reads or believes these false and ignorant statements.

Greg

Calling Xavier.  Are you going to show up Nov 1st and admit you were wrong?

Xavier

I will happily admit when I am wrong. I also don't claim personal infallibility nor perfect discernment.

I don't believe WWIII will necessarily break out in October itself (as you claimed I believe in another thread) and I don't believe Fr. Michel said that. What I believe is that the Warning is quite near now, as I explained in my first reply on this thread. The War and the financial collapse will happen around the time of the Warning, consistent with other prophecies. Fr. Michel said the great events of purification will begin this fall season, which goes till about Christmas. I will review his prophecy next year.

Fr. Michel: "The great events of purification will begin this fall. Be ready with the Rosary to disarm Satan and to protect our people. Make sure that you are in the state of grace by having made your general confession to a Catholic priest. The spiritual battle will begin. Remember these words: THE MONTH OF THE ROSARY (October) WILL SEE GREAT THINGS!"

I don't know what great things he is talking about. Maybe the pro-life confirmation fight of Justice Barrett? I'll wait and watch before I review.

This blog site covers lot of current prophecies, both from Fr. Michel as well as other modern Mystics. There have been prophecies that the prophesied Warning will happen this year. https://maryrefugeofsouls.com/2020/05/27/jesus-christ-to-the-little-prophet-of-love-i-am-going-to-bring-my-warning-this-autumn-its-a-chance-to-repent-its-a-day-of-mercy-its-a-time-to-reflect/ I think there's a good chance of that happening, combining it with what the Garabandal seers said of Churches being closed (which happened this year) when the Warning was near. Let's see. In the meantime, despise not prophecies, as St. Paul the Apostle teaches in Holy Scripture.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Greg

paul14

I just hope Fr. Michel did not predict Donald Trump will win in November.  Then I really would be worried. </s>