Election Fraud Thread

Started by Heinrich, November 07, 2020, 08:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miriam_M

Pray for Giuliani's health, including "accidental death," if you know what I mean.

Miriam_M

I weakened and broke my promise to myself not to watch any news.  While taking a break at home, tuned in briefly to view the videos of Dem bullies successfully threatening Republican opposition in Michigan, causing the Republicans to backtrack and allow certification out of fear.  Revolting.  Ruined my already difficult day.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Miriam_M on November 18, 2020, 01:50:20 PM
Pray for Giuliani's health, including "accidental death," if you know what I mean.

Great idea, Miriam. Thank you.
Praying for Rudy Giuliani's health, safety & wellbeing! :pray2: :pray3:

Graham

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.7.1_2.pdf

This affidavit regarding Dominion fraud in MI is a strange one, simultaneously very clearly and comprehensively argued with an obvious depth of technical knowledge, and yet there are some oddities like typos and unfinished sentences. I suppose it was filed in a rush. I'm heartened to see that there are palpably competent men at work here, not just insufferable grandstanding from Giuliani.

Lynne

Quote from: Miriam_M on November 18, 2020, 06:32:17 PM
I weakened and broke my promise to myself not to watch any news.  While taking a break at home, tuned in briefly to view the videos of Dem bullies successfully threatening Republican opposition in Michigan, causing the Republicans to backtrack and allow certification out of fear.  Revolting.  Ruined my already difficult day.

Yes, that was very disappointing.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Reader

Quote from: Lynne on November 19, 2020, 04:40:15 AM

Well, not so fast...

"The two Republicans on Michigan's Wayne County Board of Canvassers claimed in signed affidavits Wednesday that they were bullied into siding with Democrats and have now rescinded their votes to certify."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-gop-election-checkers-rescind-certify-vote-claim-dems-bullied-them

Lynne

Quote from: Reader on November 19, 2020, 05:30:59 AM
Quote from: Lynne on November 19, 2020, 04:40:15 AM

Well, not so fast...

"The two Republicans on Michigan's Wayne County Board of Canvassers claimed in signed affidavits Wednesday that they were bullied into siding with Democrats and have now rescinded their votes to certify."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-gop-election-checkers-rescind-certify-vote-claim-dems-bullied-them

Good. This whole situation is crazy!!!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Lynne

several stupid governors (including the Massachusetts "Republican" governor) are meeting with Joe Biden today.

I wish these people would be eventually charged with treason but we know that won't happen.

james03

Do they look worried?

Interesting.  General Michael Flynn meeting with Guiliani and another lawyer.  Flynn was former DNI for Trump and head of special forces.  Why would Guiliani waste precious time meeting with Flynn?  Unless.....
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Vetus Ordo

Tucker Carlson Unloads On Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Over Wild Election Claims: The Truth Matters

In the Daily Wire.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson slammed Trump lawyer Sidney Powell during his show on Thursday night for not providing any evidence to substantiate her claims that voting software changed votes from President Donald Trump to Democrat Joe Biden. Carlson said that he repeatedly tried to bring her on the show, offered to give her the entire hour to talk, and that she allegedly became angry and told his show to stop contacting her after they continued to ask for evidence. Carlson began:

All of which brings us to the bombshell at the center of today's press conference, that was delivered by former prosecutor Sidney Powell who also served as general Mike Flynn's lawyer. For more than a week, Powell has been all over conservative media with the following story: this election was stolen by a collection of international leftists who manipulated vote tabulating software in order to flip millions of votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden. The other day on television, Powell said of Trump, that when the fraud is finally uncovered, 'I think we will find he had at least 80 million votes.' In other words, rigged software stole about 7 million votes in this election.

Carlson then highlighted one specific claim that Powell made during today's press conference:

One of its most characteristic features is its ability to flip votes, it can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to president Biden which we might never have uncovered had the votes for President Trump not been so overwhelming and so many of these states that it broke the algorithm that had been plugged into the system and that's what caused them to have to shut down in the states they shut down in.

Carlson continued:

That was a few hours ago but Sidney Powell has been saying similar things for days. On Sunday night, we texted her after watching one of her segments. What Powell was describing what amount to the single greatest crime in American history. Millions of votes stolen in a day. Democracy destroyed. The end of our centuries old system of self-government, not a small thing. To be perfectly clear, we did not dismiss any of it. We don't dismiss anything anymore, particularly when it's related to technology. We've talked to too many Silicon Valley whistle-blowers, we've seen too much. After four years, this may be the single most open-minded show on television. We literally do a UFO segments, not because we are crazy or even interested in the subject, but because there is evidence that UFOs are real and everyone lies about it. There is evidence a lot of things responsible people use to dismiss out of hand as ridiculous are in fact real and we don't care who mocks it. The louder the Yale political science department and the staff of The Atlantic magazine scream 'conspiracy theory,' the more interested we tend to be. It's usually a sign you're over the target.

A lot of people with impressive sounding credentials in this country are frauds, they have no idea what they are doing, they're children posing as authorities and when they're caught they lie and blame you for it, we see that every day, it's the central theme of the show and will continue to be. So, that's the long way of saying we took it Sidney Powell seriously, we have no intention of fighting with her, we always respected her work — we simply wanted to see the details. How could you not want to see them? So we invited Sidney Powell on this show, we would've given her the whole hour, we would've given her the entire week actually and listened quietly the whole time at rapt attention — that's a big story. But she never sent us any evidence despite a lot of requests, polite requests, not a page. When we kept pressing she got angry and told us to stop contacting her. When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people with positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence of either, nor has she provided any today at the press conference. Powell did say electronic voting is dangerous and she's right, but she never demonstrated a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another, not one.

So why are we telling you this? We're telling you this because it's true. In the end, that's all that matters, the truth. It's our only hope, it's our best defense. It's how we are different from them. We care what's true and we know you care too. That's why we told you. Maybe Sidney Powell will come forward soon with details on exactly how this happened in precisely who did it — maybe she will, we are certainly hopeful that she will. What happened with the vote counting this month and at polling places in Detroit and the polling places in Philadelphia and a so much else actually matters. It matters no matter who you voted for, no matter whether or not you think this election is over. Until will know the answers to those questions conclusively and we can agree on them, this country will not be healed.

Watch the video.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Graham

In the end, Tucker is just a trickle-down media whore working for Fox News. The extremely straightforward and damning statistical evidence is there for him to report on, as are any number of sworn affidavits. What he calls demonstration of vote fraud in the dominion system will require a third party cybersecurity firm getting unrestricted access to the hardware.

Miriam_M

Quote from: Lynne on November 19, 2020, 07:41:52 AM
several stupid governors (including the Massachusetts "Republican" governor)

Some day, please explain to us what indeed is "Republican" about him.  i have failed to see it.