Russia Ukraine. Drums of War?

Started by MaximGun, April 02, 2021, 01:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

Originally Russia waited on Trump to make an alliance.  Before Israel created ISIS to overthrow Assad, Russia was an ally with the USA.  As I relayed previously my buddy was high up on the Sakhalin Oil Field project.  We also worked with Russia in combatting moslem head hunting savages.  Bush gets some credit on strengthening ties with Russia after the disastrous Kosovo deal under Clinton where Russia was defending the Christians and the US supported the moslem head hunters.

Then Obama came in and we worked with Israel to supply ISIS.  Russia jumped into Syria again defending the Christians.  After that Mossad assets in the US government, Nuland and Feltman, overthrew the government in Ukraine and installed a government that announced they were marching on Crimea.  This was the leverage Israel needed to get Russia out of Syria.  Putin check mated the jews and annexed Crimea.  And then came Trump, announcing during the campaign he would pull troops out of Syria and strengthen ties with Russia, again the OBVIOUS move, because Trump was mainly concerned about China and the Mideast no longer had any strategic importance to the US after the shale  revolution.  This sealed Trumps fate and we got Russiagate.

Putin waited around on Trump, hoping Russiagate would be dealt with, but that didn't happen.  Instead Trump was talked into sanctions on Russia especially after the bogus nerve gas attack in England.  Putin then swung to China and agreed to build oil and gas pipelines to China. 

Long term Chinese aims are somewhat unknown.  It appears that they want to install vassal governments and avoid war, but they do want to be the world's only super power.  It looks like their main focus is Africa and her resources.  The Chinese already have a lot of control over the democrat party in the USA, which should cause an interesting conflict between AIPAC (ZOG) and the Chinese.

For national pride they will eventually move on Taiwan, but I don't think that is imminent.  Aircraft carriers are pretty much obsolete, unless you have small ones that launch drones.  The biggest threat to China are US submarines, as China is a heavy maritime power, and any war would result in the bulk of their shipping going to the bottom of the Pacific.

I see China waiting for the implosion of the US economy, and in the time being continuing to build out their belt and road program, and continue their take over of Africa.

A black swan would be if China so controls the US gov it moves on Taiwan because it can prevent a US response.  That is unknown.

Another point to consider is that the US military is more and more a paper tiger due to the large number of women in the ranks.  Basically missions which in the past were carried out by the Army, or the Marines, have to be done by the all male Special Forces.  We saw the state of the US military when two women officers crashed a destroyer into a bulk carrier because they were having a cat fight, and when a US armored patrol boat surrendered to some fiberglass Iranian boats without putting up a fight.  There was a woman aboard the US patrol boat.  China and Russia are aware that the US military is greatly reduced to Special Forces.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

QuoteThe Neo-Communist Axis will attack all at once,

The neo-communists have already won.  They now control the US government.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

george_aeterno

Quote from: james03 on April 18, 2021, 12:59:20 PM
QuoteThe Neo-Communist Axis will attack all at once,

The neo-communists have already won.  They now control the US government.
lol the 'errors of Russia' have been around for so long, and spread so far, that Russia already got a head start on correcting them.

King Wenceslas

Just to remind ourselves the thugocracy that Mr. Putin operates:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xnUICPQaoU[/yt]

james03

So the Russians took out an arms depot dealing with a Bulgarian arms dealer.  Bulgaria was the source of weapons for ISIS.  The payment came out of a company in Virginia.  The reporters who uncovered the story: 
Quotehttps://www.reuters.com/article/uk-bulgaria-murder-idUKKCN1MH0Z4
They are all dead.

More on the US arming ISIS. 
Quotehttps://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/isis-weapons-arsenal-included-some-purchased-u-s-government-n829201

And keep in mind all the evidence points to the dude who supposedly did the Las Vegas shooting was an arms dealer.  We'll know more any day after the FBI releases its report.

james03

Quotelol the 'errors of Russia' have been around for so long, and spread so far, that Russia already got a head start on correcting them.

Yeah, that started when the Frankfurt School came to the US in the late 30's.  Russia understands demoralization and destabilization and won't allow it to happen in Russia.  The communist revolution in the US is over.  They won.

diaduit

Yeah when I hear patriots saying there is going to be a communist take over....I'm like, they're already in charge as evidenced by the US elections and Covid.

BTW I am no fan of Putin but the Salisbury poisoning is a bs story and the BBC are worse than CNN

dellery

Quote from: diaduit on April 19, 2021, 09:15:36 AM
Yeah when I hear patriots saying there is going to be a communist take over....I'm like, they're already in charge as evidenced by the US elections and Covid.

BTW I am no fan of Putin but the Salisbury poisoning is a bs story and the BBC are worse than CNN

That's because people like you, James, and many others, refuse to avail yourself as to what Communism is and is not. Instead you consume Communist propaganda about themselves thinking you're learning something valuable. When people like myself try to educate you all, we come up against an impenetrable wall of absurd and embarrassing Zerohedge/Infowars "knowledge".

You should be embarrassed to talk about things you know absolutely nothing about, especially one so ignorantly confident as James.

Communism by its own definition can not walk into power, not can it come into power by a series of governmental and societal reforms.
Communism seeks to destroy the state through violent revolution and direct action, this is literally one of its only unbreakable tenants, anything else is not Communism.
If you refuse to understand this you're just a poser and a LARPer who is too lazy to know the adversary, but wants to wear some Anti-Communist badge to presumably virtue signal to others.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Jayne

Quote from: dellery on April 19, 2021, 09:46:31 AM
Communism by its own definition can not walk into power, not can it come into power by a series of governmental and societal reforms.
Communism seeks to destroy the state through violent revolution and direct action, this is literally one of its only unbreakable tenants, anything else is not Communism.

That is how I've always understood it too.  Communists would have been Trump voters, so they could create an pretext for riots.  Much of the anti-Trump rhetoric was classic Communist, such as the accusations of "racism".

The Biden win works against Communism because it showed that the "bad guy" could be removed by an election rather than violent revolution.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

james03

QuoteCommunism seeks to destroy the state through violent revolution and direct action, this is literally one of its only unbreakable tenants, anything else is not Communism.

LOL.

Communist take over of Spain.
Communist take over of Chile.
Communist take over of Venezuela.

You are talking about Marxist Leninism global revolution taught back in the 1920's and previous.  This was reformed based on the teachings of Gramsci, who was jailed by communists because he taught the violent revolution wouldn't work.  His view won out after the defeat of the Hungarian revolution and the founding of the Frankfurt School by Lukacs.

By the way are you still registered with that organization run by the CIA spook that has a tracker on your phone?  The one with all of your info in a centralized database?  Did the FBI use that data to jail the Jan. 6 protesters?

dellery

Quote from: james03 on April 19, 2021, 10:43:10 AM
QuoteCommunism seeks to destroy the state through violent revolution and direct action, this is literally one of its only unbreakable tenants, anything else is not Communism.

LOL.

Communist take over of Spain.
Communist take over of Chile.
Communist take over of Venezuela.

You are talking about Marxist Leninism global revolution taught back in the 1920's and previous.  This was reformed based on the teachings of Gramsci, who was jailed by communists because he taught the violent revolution wouldn't work.  His view won out after the defeat of the Hungarian revolution and the founding of the Frankfurt School by Lukacs.

By the way are you still registered with that organization run by the CIA spook that has a tracker on your phone?  The one with all of your info in a centralized database?  Did the FBI use that data to jail the Jan. 6 protesters?

Still not correct at all.

Communists support Leftist governments everywhere as a means to violent Revolution. They learned this from the Bolshevik's revolt against the hated Leftist Kerensky government.

The Frankfurt School engineered a plan to empower Leftism while at the same time enraging traditional cultures and religion into supporting a Revolution they can not see.

This is all easily accessible information, but you wont find it in your daily dose of propaganda you dutifully consume.

Lastly, I'm not paranoid, thanks for the concern, but I'm okay with the Feds.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions

dellery

Quote from: Jayne on April 19, 2021, 10:09:28 AM
Quote from: dellery on April 19, 2021, 09:46:31 AM

That is how I've always understood it too.  Communists would have been Trump voters, so they could create an pretext for riots.  Much of the anti-Trump rhetoric was classic Communist, such as the accusations of "racism".

The Biden win works against Communism because it showed that the "bad guy" could be removed by an election rather than violent revolution.

Correct, kind of. For all of his disruptions Trump seemed to channel the Revolutionary Right down a path of productive legitimacy by giving them hope in the "system" and an establishment figure who would fight for them.

Trump supporters are much more like Communists than the brainwashed children in Antifa that so easily terrify them.

Lenin wrote a whole book dedicated the Communists strategy of supporting Leftists in order to piss off everybody in a nation and prime it for Revolution.

I think a direct quote of Lenin's from that book is: "Communists support Leftist governments the same way a rope supports a hanged man.".

The Biden election further radicalized Trump supporters with all of the deception and cheating surrounding it, and it also put into power a Left wing idiot who will soon become hated by everybody, if he hasn't already.

Nous Defions

Elizabeth.2

:coffee:
Recovering Red Diaper Baby here....I kind of know about commies and the demonic from first hand experience.

james03

QuoteStill not correct at all.

No True Scotsman!!

You are confusing Marxist Leninism (the method) with Communism (the goal).  The strategy shifted.  Just look at the split between Russia and China.  Mao was a Marxist Leninist.  Russia had shifted to subversion and demoralization.  Though the later stages of subversion include "crisis", which can be violent, the goal is discrediting the existing government.

In the US, Crisis was the vote steal.  The courts and State governments realized that if the fraud got exposed, the country would descend into Civil War.  So everyone threw in with the Marxist drooling vegetable puppet Biden.

And knock off calling people "LARPers".  No one here is calling for violence.  You are using an FBI plant tactic to get weak minded people to do something stupid, and then have the FBI come in and bust them, with the TV cameras rolling.  We saw this in the Whitmer kidnap incident in Michigan.

james03

QuoteRecovering Red Diaper Baby here....I kind of know about commies and the demonic from first hand experience.

A separate post discussing your experience would be very interesting.  Heck there might even be enough for a book.  I get to design the cover.