Individual Views on the Looming Civil War

Started by dellery, September 01, 2020, 07:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: diaduit on September 04, 2020, 02:06:22 AM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 03, 2020, 06:58:56 PM
Because it's shit and been the cause of the world's problems for well over a century?

And don't even get me started on American Catholics who colour their Americanism with Catholicism, rather than vice versa.

Will happily piss on her ashes. My take a big greasy dump on 'em too.

ah LTC heat is off the Irish now :)

I like to give 'em a break every now and then - variety is the spice of life.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eirq4laOhcU[/yt]
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: dellery on September 03, 2020, 08:37:09 PM
Quote from: Jayne on September 03, 2020, 08:09:04 PM
Canada has no claim whatsoever to being morally superior to the US.  There are even areas in which we are worse.  And Canada was once a Catholic country, so our lack of Catholic values is more tragic.

Canadians are okay, even LTC. It's the Australians I loathe. Fatuous morons who, well into adult-hood, think being a degenerate is edgy and cool. It'd probably be fun to be a Bogun though.

I worked with an awful lot of Kiwis and Aussies in my ski resort days (the joke goes that you need Aussie citizenship to live in Whistler) and you couldn't be more right. They are awful. And Australia is NWO Nanny-State extraordinaire.

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

LausTibiChriste

Canada has no claim whatsoever to being morally superior to the US.  There are even areas in which we are worse.  And Canada was once a Catholic country, so our lack of Catholic values is more tragic.

For the record, I never claimed nor implied moral superiority on the part of Canada. It is a moral abyss and the smartest thing I ever did was leaving 8 years ago. Never been back full time. Truth is, no country now has claim to moral superiority. ALL of them are buying into the NWO, from Russia, to China, to Poland and even Hungary. Countries like Hungary and Poland just pretend to be the 'right' alternative to enforce the dialectic narrative that so many buy into, but it's all bullshit. Duda and Orban are just muppets playing a role.

Canada wasn't a Catholic country though, never has been. Quebec has been very Catholic, but the country as a whole never was.

- MaximGun

diaduit

Quote from: dellery on September 04, 2020, 06:20:30 AM
To those who don't think a civil-war will, or can, happen, and we're going to see an increase in social stratification instead, what specifically makes you think this?

Are we not in a unique situation currently with the mass media grooming people for revolution and fomenting hatred; law-makers refusing to enforce the law and punish protestors; and a popular acceptance of distortions of the truth and outright lying?

It looks to me like the "system" is trying to produce passivity and suicidal-compliance in Conservative-minded people while inciting Blacks and the Left to violence, upheaval, and cultural revolution.

Do you not see things the same way? Or do you believe the above is true, but that it will not bring about a reaction and people will just accept the dominion of the Left?

I find with my friends and neighbours (including me) that we have been so pampered in our life with easy living and easy money,  we have never experienced true hardship.  I'm not talking problems but hardship like famine, war or living in a cardboard box while consoling your starving children and keeping the frostbite at bay. 
I often hear, 'that will never happen' in relation to food chain supplies not working for us or communism is taking over.  It is utterly inconceivable to them that a very terrible and sinister enemy is looming.   I think we ARE at war, we are metaphorically at the borders of our country trying to rouse the people to unite against the NWO.  The war is mental, it is the enemy swamping our minds with compliance.  They are winning and it is why I want to rip off every mask I see because the sheer amount of the compliant, they can see they are winning.

Sempronius

If civil war is coming then I think the first thing that would happen is that shops will put up signs with "no democrats/republicans allowed".. that would be fun

King Wenceslas

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 04, 2020, 10:36:45 AM
Quote from: Heinrich on September 04, 2020, 10:19:39 AM
Because it's shit and been the cause of the world's problems for well over a century?

And don't even get me started on American Catholics who colour their Americanism with Catholicism, rather than vice versa.

Just because you couldn't get it on with Yankee meat cowgirl base creatures doesn't justify anger. Envy's a deadly sin, blubber choker.

Envy is a deadly sin. Good thing I have about as much envy for America as I do Prots, sobriety and lettuce.

I noticed this quote at the bottom of your responses:

"Traditionalists are some of the worst modernists on the planet"
     -Fr. Chad Ripperger

It seems as Father is accusing the very crowd that listens to him of being modernists and therefore heretics. Strange, very strange. Biting the hand that feeds you?

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: King Wenceslas on September 04, 2020, 03:15:06 PM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 04, 2020, 10:36:45 AM
Quote from: Heinrich on September 04, 2020, 10:19:39 AM

Just because you couldn't get it on with Yankee meat cowgirl base creatures doesn't justify anger. Envy's a deadly sin, blubber choker.

Envy is a deadly sin. Good thing I have about as much envy for America as I do Prots, sobriety and lettuce.

I noticed this quote at the bottom of your responses:

"Traditionalists are some of the worst modernists on the planet"
     -Fr. Chad Ripperger

It seems as Father is accusing the very crowd that listens to him of being modernists and therefore heretics. Strange, very strange. Biting the hand that feeds you?

You're stupid if you find that strange and can't figure it out.

- MaximGun

dellery

Quote from: diaduit on September 04, 2020, 11:13:20 AM

I find with my friends and neighbours (including me) that we have been so pampered in our life with easy living and easy money,  we have never experienced true hardship.  I'm not talking problems but hardship like famine, war or living in a cardboard box while consoling your starving children and keeping the frostbite at bay. 
I often hear, 'that will never happen' in relation to food chain supplies not working for us or communism is taking over.  It is utterly inconceivable to them that a very terrible and sinister enemy is looming.   I think we ARE at war, we are metaphorically at the borders of our country trying to rouse the people to unite against the NWO.  The war is mental, it is the enemy swamping our minds with compliance.  They are winning and it is why I want to rip off every mask I see because the sheer amount of the compliant, they can see they are winning.

I agree with most of what you say, however, have you considered that the Cv_19 response may be a way to break down social control rather than to build it up? Forcing people to mask their faces in public creates a state enforced anonymity, and the lock-downs helped isolate people within the online crowd (social media, Reddit, etc.). Anonymity, and being alone in the crowd, or isolated within the mass, are key components in building a riotous crowd. On the ground, the current wave of BLM activism arose from the Cv_19 Mutual Aid cells, organized and put in place, in medium to large cities across the nation, as little as 3-4 weeks before the Floyd riots. The local Mutual Aid cell would create a BLM "youth" cell, and from the way it appears, provide it with logistical support and strategic guidance .

https://www.usacovidmutualaid.org/

Things are starting to clear up a bit. Awckwardcustomer posted this in the Muzzle Madness thread: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/09/04/police-officer-arrests-man-without-mask-liverpool-train/

This is genius. Get the Police to enforce a bunch of unpopular and despotic lock-down and mask orders the same time you attack them with the cop-hating Left.

I sincerely thank everybody who contributed to this thread.
I've been away from work the past week and was really hoping to make a bit more sense of the current situation and you have helped me do this.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Graham

Quote from: dellery on September 04, 2020, 06:20:30 AM
To those who don't think a civil-war will, or can, happen, and we're going to see an increase in social stratification instead, what specifically makes you think this?

Are we not in a unique situation currently with the mass media grooming people for revolution and fomenting hatred; law-makers refusing to enforce the law and punish protestors; and a popular acceptance of distortions of the truth and outright lying?

It looks to me like the "system" is trying to produce passivity and suicidal-compliance in Conservative-minded people while inciting Blacks and the Left to violence, upheaval, and cultural revolution.

Do you not see things the same way? Or do you believe the above is true, but that it will not bring about a reaction and people will just accept the dominion of the Left?

I do follow these matters so I am aware, for instance, that HRC stated that Biden should not concede on election night if he loses, and that Al Gore stated that on January 21st, 2021, "the duly elected president" can command the military to remove Trump. I'm aware of the "Transition Integrity Project" claiming that any election outcome other a Biden landslide will result in extensive civil unrest. I realize what they are all driving at. I just think that the people, on both sides, indulging in the idea of another US civil war, particularly now in a period of peak inter-dependency, are either fantasists or else glow in the dark.

Greg

I am in McDonald's.  Took my eldest son here Saturday morning for a 3 mile walk and a free coffee.  After I ordered without a mask, an underclass junkie ordered a coffee after me, and they said to him "we cannot serve you without a mask".

He pulled out a crinkled mask from his pocket, and made a fuss about how they hadn't served him the day before so he had got one.  I followed him out and told him to just say he was exempt everywhere he went.  No mask, no problem.

The kind of scumbag who would fight the police and beat up his girlfriend, or key your brand new car, but cowed into compliance by the twit at Mcdonalds because he does not know his rights and the legal loopholes.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

diaduit

Quote from: dellery on September 04, 2020, 04:43:35 PM
Quote from: diaduit on September 04, 2020, 11:13:20 AM

I agree with most of what you say, however, have you considered that the Cv_19 response may be a way to break down social control rather than to build it up? Forcing people to mask their faces in public creates a state enforced anonymity, and the lock-downs helped isolate people within the online crowd (social media, Reddit, etc.). Anonymity, and being alone in the crowd, or isolated within the mass, are key components in building a riotous crowd. On the ground, the current wave of BLM activism arose from the Cv_19 Mutual Aid cells, organized and put in place, in medium to large cities across the nation, as little as 3-4 weeks before the Floyd riots. The local Mutual Aid cell would create a BLM "youth" cell, and from the way it appears, provide it with logistical support and strategic guidance .

https://www.usacovidmutualaid.org/

Things are starting to clear up a bit. Awckwardcustomer posted this in the Muzzle Madness thread: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/09/04/police-officer-arrests-man-without-mask-liverpool-train/

This is genius. Get the Police to enforce a bunch of unpopular and despotic lock-down and mask orders the same time you attack them with the cop-hating Left.

I sincerely thank everybody who contributed to this thread.
I've been away from work the past week and was really hoping to make a bit more sense of the current situation and you have helped me do this.

Absolutely agree.  They are removing our humanity and isolating us without a gulag.  Everywhere we go now, we are disconnected from other humans.  What happens when your humanity is gone, no passion, no interest , no fight......we will believe that what is happening is inevitable.

Even though I don't wear a mask I now find I don't smile (you know when you bump into someone accidently or just acknowledge the person at the cash register with a small smile and a hi) I don't have curiosity about the person behind the mask.  I find it so disturbing that this change happened in me.

Greg

We lost our humanity when abortion was legalised and even more so when a majority agreed with its legalisation.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

diaduit

Quote from: Greg on September 05, 2020, 02:21:28 AM
We lost our humanity when abortion was legalised and even more so when a majority agreed with its legalisation.

Certainly, Ireland is a perfect example of that hence the unbelievable compliance we have with masks.

red solo cup

I think Canada's problems can be solved by her being returned to her rightful owner, Louis Alphonse, Duke of Anjou.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Jayne

Quote from: red solo cup on September 05, 2020, 05:51:35 AM
I think Canada's problems can be solved by her being returned to her rightful owner, Louis Alphonse, Duke of Anjou.

I quoted this in a new thread I started for discussing the history of Catholicism in Canada: https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=24434.0

I would be interested if you expanded on this idea there.  But I respect your right to merely leave it as a witty one-liner.  :beer:
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.