Christ the Bridegroom will not abandon his Bride the Church

Started by Guapo, August 18, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guapo

https://www.garabandal.it/en/rss-en/60-about/prophecies/114-warning

. Many years ago you told us the event of the Warning begins with the letter "A." Since Our Lady never told you not to reveal it, can you now mention it?

A. She did not forbid it, but I don't know why I haven't said it and I don't feel as though I should say it now.

¨A¨ is the ¨estado de Alarma¨ or Alarma for short that it drilled into us 1000 times a day by the media. During the lockdown they said no protests because if you do, state of seige would be declared and all civil liberties would be lifted.

¨And the warning will be sent in order to purify us for the miracle, through which He will show us His great love,¨

The Warning is to prepare and purify. That is exactly what is happening to Spain. One pol. remarked that ¨Spain has been humbled¨ Indeed, take Benidorm where the Tsunami Mist came over it and birds flew off in terrror, Benidorm had massive immorality (ie. orgies on beaches, terrible things in the Clubs, etc...) it is now a ghost town, the beaches clean and no nonsense. That is just one example, but people are suffering to no relief. Suicides are unfortunately increasing and despair is high. I hope Conchita will say something to give people hope. Perhaps she doesnt understand the deep suffering culturally, economically, politically, Spiritually Spain is going through.

Guapo

Quote from: Guapo on July 15, 2020, 11:02:59 AM
Previous posted this¨: Interestingly enough, a Prot. woman named Catherine Brown of Scotland prophecied the following about Spain years ago: ¨The Glory of the Lord will cover Spain and will be the harbinger for the Return of Christ¨

I now believe this is the Miracle of Garabandal which will happen within the year. Next year, 2021 is the 60th Anniversary of the start of the Apparitions. From the book, ¨Milagro, Milagro¨ page 437- for brevity and clarity my emphasis in numbering the signs of the Warning.

#1.¨El Aviso, que ¨durura poquismo¨, sera tan asombroso y prodigioso como universal.¨

#2. ¨lo experimentara fodo ser humano,

#3.  sobre toda la faz de la Tierra,

#4.  en todas naciones y razas,

#5.  cualquiera que sea su creencia.¨

#6.  ¨Sera escatalogico y durante el mismo ¨Todo se detendra, incluso los AVIONES en pleno vuelvo.¨ (Mari Loli)

#7    En ese instante se abriran las puertas del Fin de los Tiempos ¨Sera algo terrible y nos hara sentir todo el mal que hemos          hecho.¨

#8  ¨Durante el mismo, los que mueran sera de miedo¨

#9   ¨Sera muy espantoso, mil veces peor que los terremotos; si supeiramos lo que es, estariamos horrorizados¨

#10  ¨La Virgen me ha dicho el nombre del fenomeno.  Ese nombre existe en el diccionario- Empieza por una <A> (Conchita)

The #10 is 100% accurate! This is known as the ¨estado de Alarma¨ The Spanish people use just ¨Alarma¨ and have made songs and rhymes about ¨Alarma¨  THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WARNING. Yes, Alarma = Alarm and is in the dictionary!

Translation:

* The warning will last very little it will be amazing and the prodigious and also universal, All living persons will experience it.

* All Living Persons will experience it

* All over the planet, All nations and All Races will experience it, whatever their beliefs

* It will be escatological and during it ...everything will stop and come to a Halt

* Even the planes in the sky will come to a Halt, will stop

* In that instance the End Time Doors will Open, it will be terrible and it will make us feel all the wrong that we have done

* During this ... those that die will die of Fear

* It will be worse than an earthquake, we would be horrified if we knew

* All religious practices will cease worldwide or be suspended

** Everywhere will be empty

** What will be very impressive is that SILENCE everywhere

** Even the Pope in Rome will not be able to go outside

* The Blessed Mother told me the name of the Event, it is in the Dictionary and it is a word that begins with A.

(** is gleamed from Garabandal.it)

and in addition, it seems in one of her videos Conchita remarked that the Warning would occur when the world is at a low point.

From a personal note, in Spain the silence was so overwhelming and prevailing that when the lockdown ended the dogs werent use to it and barked at any noise outside the apartments and homes, they freaked. Fear especially in the eyes of the elderly was sad, very sad before and after.  It is indisputable, the March to May lockdown was indeed the Warning.

Guapo

page 437, ¨Milagro, Milagro¨

El Gran Milagro... ¨Sera entre los dias 8 and 16 de uno de los meses de marzo, abril, o mayo y coincidira con la fiesta de un santo martir relacionado con la eucaristia... el Gran Milagro vendra el dia 13 dia de abril...Sera milagro ¨mucho, mucho mas grande y mas importante que el de Fatima, el mas grande que Jesus haya hecho jamas para el mundo.¨(Conchita). Sera visible desde Garabandal y en todas las montanas que rodean el pueblo....¨

The Great Miracle is suppose to take place within the year.

Guapo

Quote from: mikemac on July 15, 2020, 07:37:19 PM
Okay Guapo I found and watched the video.  It's not called "The Jesus Strain" like that first page that you posted says.  It's called "The Jesus Strand: A Search for DNA - History Channel".  And if you watch the video through to the end they are not saying that Jesus was a Druze.  Watch the last 15 minutes closely to see for yourself.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5m17zd

What the video is saying is that an ancestor of Mary could have married into that bloodline; similar to what I previously said.  The video is also saying that it is possible that one of Jesus' brothers or sisters could have married into the bloodline; as if Jesus had siblings, aka like the Da Vinci Files voodoo. :rolleyes:

The Druze believe in reincarnation.  No one can convert to become a Druze which contradicts New Testament Christianity.  The Druze also believe that Mohamad was a prophet; which contradicts the video saying the Druze religion was around before Jesus, you know cause Mohamad started the Islamic religion in the seventh century after Jesus Christ.

No Jesus was not a Druze, he was a Jew.
No Mary was not a Druze, she was a Jew.
No St. John the Baptist and Elizabeth were not Druze, they were Jews.
No the Shepherds who visited Christ were not Druze, although they may have been of the same bloodline as the people that became Druze 1100 years later.  Same with the Holy Innocents, but I doubt it.
No St. John the Beloved was not a Druze, he was a Jew.
No the Essenes that placed the Dead Sea Scrolls in the cave were not Druze, although they may have been of the same bloodline as the people that became Druze 1100 years later, but I doubt it.

I don't think you are saying that the Druze and the Yazidi are the same, are you?

Lets agree to disagree Mike. I watched the documentary on tv, a year or two ago and the title was in Spanish, the title whatever, I was translating and that was from memory. The documentary first appeared as the usual anti-Christian psy-op but this one appeared different. The diamond in the rough surrounded by garbage. Ignore the garbage and look at the diamond.
Unless the documentary has been censored or santized (quite plausible): The Vatican lab techinician took the strand of His DNA from the SHROUD and he said, one word, it was Druze.

http://shroudinquiry.com/jesus-dna/

Even the Times of Is. had this title, ¨Genetic research claims to trace mysterious origins... Druze¨ for more info on Druze.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/05/080508182219.htm
¨How did the Druze become a genetic sanctuary in the Near East? The religious minority has lived for centuries in remote, mountainous regions, and unlike other monotheistic religions, the group has not sought converts since shortly after the "Dawa" or "revelation" of the religion in 1017 C.E. These factors, along with other cultural and political practices, may have kept the Druze a people apart for thousands of years,¨

Mike they have been around for 1000s of years. Some suggest they descend from the Tribe. No one knows for sure. No, the Yazidis are entirely different, but what both clans have in common, everything is Oral, nothing written. Secrecy is paramount. Now that is interesting.

Our western mindset fails to understand the Eastern rel. and clans. In order to survive in a harsh environment everything is based on Secrecy and survival. Religious practices are just a cloak. 1000 years ago they may have been Christian, 2000 years something else, it is a cloak, the key is secrecy and survival. Million dollar question is why werent the Druzes genocided out like the Yazidis, well, utilitarian speaking they must have been useful in some way. Information on treasures, for example. When the Dead Sea Scrolls were revealed there was something about a treasure. I also noticied some similiar characteristics with the Essences, but that would take too much time.

What I posted were relatives of Jesus. They indicated in the documentary that the Druzes lived in the Nazareth region 2000 years ago, and today live closeby.

Mike, in the final analysis no one really cares. They are concerned about jobs, health, etc... this is the least of their worries.
The Apparition of Garabandal is in play everything else is of little matter.

Rehashing my own take is that if He is descended from the Druze it was for one reason to CIRCUMVENT THE CAANAN BLOODLINE, an end-around that vile blood line. THe Canaans were so vile, Heaven said to destroy them all, men, women and children (animals?) which they did do, disobedient and learned their vile practices. That one act of disobedience has been a terrible burden. Our Lady is the Immaculate Conception, Immaculate has a double meaning here imo, Immaculate from the Canaan line. It is just a theory Mike.

mikemac

Quote from: Guapo on July 21, 2020, 12:07:49 PM
Lets agree to disagree Mike.

Yes, we might as well Guapo.  I mean unless you are willing to watch the last part of the History Channel documentary again.  Actually you'd just need to watch the last 6 minutes of the video, from 1:17 minutes to come to the same conclusion as I did in my last post.  No, Jesus was not a Druze.  Not a chance.  See for yourself.

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Greg

What the heck are you taking about Guapo?

Benidorm is awash with human flotsam and jetsam of the lowest tattooed class.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/18/huge-queues-benidorm-tourists-wait-sunbathe-beach-13007352/
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Guapo

Quote from: mikemac on July 21, 2020, 04:06:35 PM

Yes, we might as well Guapo.  I mean unless you are willing to watch the last part of the History Channel documentary again.  Actually you'd just need to watch the last 6 minutes of the video, from 1:17 minutes to come to the same conclusion as I did in my last post.  No, Jesus was not a Druze.  Not a chance.  See for yourself.

Regurgitating once again, I watched the original Documentary over a year ago on tv and am certain of their conclusions, if it has since been doctored or manipulated it wouldnt surprise me like everything else, santitized.  In the past libraries have been burnt to the ground for less and modern libraries, etc... santitized of all Historical Truth especially regarding Our Lord.

Logically it makes sense if one assumes the conclusions.  The Most Holy Trinity would not do things on a lark or haphazardly.
The Druze connection therefore would certaintly be about the blood line.  The Druze being a Sect within the Hebrew tradition
is not that important, they are a means to and end; Heaven could have used some other group Bedouin, etc... but did not.

Gentically it points to the Druze intermarrying with the Hebrews probably in Egypt.  I think it must have been sometime between Joseph and pre- Moses.  I believe in the Divine Mind it was to forgoe the 40 year fiasco (I cant see Our Lady´s ancestors worshipping calfs in the desert) and they either had left pre-Moses or stayed on in Egypt but either way made their way to the Holy Land.  Most importantily, The Druze would have steered clear of the Canaanites and its blood line, that is for certain.

Spiritually, Our Lady (St. Joseph´s line is not an issue here) is the Daugther of the Father, Mother of the Son of God, Spouse of the Holy Spirit. She is the Uncorrupted Arc, the new Arc of the Covenant.  The Holy Doctors called her Our Lady of creation, Gate of life, Temple of God, Royal Palace of light, Glory of the heavens, Holy among the Holy, Miracle of miracles, Paradise of the Most High, Rose of Paradise, etc... and it would make sense that SHE WAS IMMACULATE OF THE CANAANITE LINE. Thus their is a double meaning about the Immaculate Conception.  Plus, it gives new meaning why the Holy Family chose to flee to Egypt, etc...

Geographically the Druzes lived around Nazareth 2000 years ago, and still live close by today.  Joke: So one day St. Jerome was writing and fell asleep taking a nap, a Druze was seen sneaking into his abode and quickly scratched on a scroll, ¨Salvation is from the Druze¨ and quietly walked out. The person who witnessed that took out a white powder snuffing out the Druze and replaced it with a another word. (insert laughter here) gotta love the Middle East, never a dull moment.

Guapo

Medusa by paul kemprecos

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/304409/medusa-by-clive-cussler/

publ. in 2009, speaks of ¨Cornavirus from China,¨cure is the toxin from medusas. The pandemic is worse than SARS (fraud). ¨The epidemic we are concerned about is caused by another pathogen, a variation of the influenza virus.¨ ¨We are dealing with a mutant strain of the 1918 influenza virus.¨ Food for thought, mentions bad hair day.   Seems like in 2009-2010 they tried to kick something off but failed?

https://spiritdaily.org/blog/news/vatican-cardinal-coronavirus-possibly-made-in-lab

Look up Dr. Joseph Mosche on GLP search, he was a virologist, etc... who spilled the beans in 2009-2010. A video back than on GLP showed him being held up in Los Angeles traffic while they teared gas him in his red car. It was weird, and afterwards for being a whistle blower he disappeared, per GLP. Check out GLP- this guy was a hero and he claimed the bio-weapon is in the vaccine or something like that- see GLP search.

Guapo

Quote from: Guapo on July 21, 2020, 11:27:01 AM
Quote from: Guapo on July 15, 2020, 11:02:59 AM
Previous posted this¨: Interestingly enough, a Prot. woman named Catherine Brown of Scotland prophecied the following about Spain years ago: ¨The Glory of the Lord will cover Spain and will be the harbinger for the Return of Christ¨

I now believe this is the Miracle of Garabandal which will happen within the year. Next year, 2021 is the 60th Anniversary of the start of the Apparitions. From the book, ¨Milagro, Milagro¨ page 437- for brevity and clarity my emphasis in numbering the signs of the Warning.

#1.¨El Aviso, que ¨durura poquismo¨, sera tan asombroso y prodigioso como universal.¨

#2. ¨lo experimentara fodo ser humano,

#3.  sobre toda la faz de la Tierra,

#4.  en todas naciones y razas,

#5.  cualquiera que sea su creencia.¨

#6.  ¨Sera escatalogico y durante el mismo ¨Todo se detendra, incluso los AVIONES en pleno vuelvo.¨ (Mari Loli)

#7    En ese instante se abriran las puertas del Fin de los Tiempos ¨Sera algo terrible y nos hara sentir todo el mal que hemos          hecho.¨

#8  ¨Durante el mismo, los que mueran sera de miedo¨

#9   ¨Sera muy espantoso, mil veces peor que los terremotos; si supeiramos lo que es, estariamos horrorizados¨

#10  ¨La Virgen me ha dicho el nombre del fenomeno.  Ese nombre existe en el diccionario- Empieza por una <A> (Conchita)

The #10 is 100% accurate! This is known as the ¨estado de Alarma¨ The Spanish people use just ¨Alarma¨ and have made songs and rhymes about ¨Alarma¨  THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WARNING. Yes, Alarma = Alarm and is in the dictionary!

Translation:

* The warning will last very little it will be amazing and the prodigious and also universal, All living persons will experience it.

* All Living Persons will experience it

* All over the planet, All nations and All Races will experience it, whatever their beliefs

* It will be escatological and during it ...everything will stop and come to a Halt

* Even the planes in the sky will come to a Halt, will stop

* In that instance the End Time Doors will Open, it will be terrible and it will make us feel all the wrong that we have done

* During this ... those that die will die of Fear

* It will be worse than an earthquake, we would be horrified if we knew

* All religious practices will cease worldwide or be suspended

** Everywhere will be empty

** What will be very impressive is that SILENCE everywhere

** Even the Pope in Rome will not be able to go outside

* The Blessed Mother told me the name of the Event, it is in the Dictionary and it is a word that begins with A.

(** is gleamed from Garabandal.it)

and in addition, it seems in one of her videos Conchita remarked that the Warning would occur when the world is at a low point.

From a personal note, in Spain the silence was so overwhelming and prevailing that when the lockdown ended the dogs werent use to it and barked at any noise outside the apartments and homes, they freaked. Fear especially in the eyes of the elderly was sad, very sad before and after.  It is indisputable, the March to May lockdown was indeed the Warning.

Outstanding that this new movie on Garabandal came out during the Warning, it is a powerful Sign, imo.
https://thecatholictravelguide.com/catholic-travel-blog/blog/

https://www.garabandalthemovie.com/en/

mikemac

Quote from: Guapo on July 23, 2020, 10:43:59 AM
Quote from: mikemac on July 21, 2020, 04:06:35 PM

Regurgitating once again, I watched the original Documentary over a year ago on tv and am certain of their conclusions, if it has since been doctored or manipulated it wouldnt surprise me like everything else, santitized.  In the past libraries have been burnt to the ground for less and modern libraries, etc... santitized of all Historical Truth especially regarding Our Lord.

Logically it makes sense if one assumes the conclusions.  The Most Holy Trinity would not do things on a lark or haphazardly.
The Druze connection therefore would certaintly be about the blood line.  The Druze being a Sect within the Hebrew tradition
is not that important, they are a means to and end; Heaven could have used some other group Bedouin, etc... but did not.

Gentically it points to the Druze intermarrying with the Hebrews probably in Egypt.  I think it must have been sometime between Joseph and pre- Moses.  I believe in the Divine Mind it was to forgoe the 40 year fiasco (I cant see Our Lady´s ancestors worshipping calfs in the desert) and they either had left pre-Moses or stayed on in Egypt but either way made their way to the Holy Land.  Most importantily, The Druze would have steered clear of the Canaanites and its blood line, that is for certain.

Spiritually, Our Lady (St. Joseph´s line is not an issue here) is the Daugther of the Father, Mother of the Son of God, Spouse of the Holy Spirit. She is the Uncorrupted Arc, the new Arc of the Covenant.  The Holy Doctors called her Our Lady of creation, Gate of life, Temple of God, Royal Palace of light, Glory of the heavens, Holy among the Holy, Miracle of miracles, Paradise of the Most High, Rose of Paradise, etc... and it would make sense that SHE WAS IMMACULATE OF THE CANAANITE LINE. Thus their is a double meaning about the Immaculate Conception.  Plus, it gives new meaning why the Holy Family chose to flee to Egypt, etc...

Geographically the Druzes lived around Nazareth 2000 years ago, and still live close by today.  Joke: So one day St. Jerome was writing and fell asleep taking a nap, a Druze was seen sneaking into his abode and quickly scratched on a scroll, ¨Salvation is from the Druze¨ and quietly walked out. The person who witnessed that took out a white powder snuffing out the Druze and replaced it with a another word. (insert laughter here) gotta love the Middle East, never a dull moment.

Exactly.  Genetically.  Just genetically.  That is what I have been trying to say all along.  One of Mary's male ancestors could have married into that bloodline.  That clearly does not make Jesus Christ a Druze though.

And the video was clearly wrong to suggest that one of Jesus' siblings married into the bloodline that became Druze, you know, because Jesus didn't have any siblings.

I was thinking that the video contradicts what the Church has always thought, that not just Joseph but both Joseph and Mary are descended from David.  But Mary was still descended patriarchally from David and matriarchally from at least one woman of the other bloodline.     
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

Guapo

Spain has seen some powerful signs lately- A while Lion club born called the ¨White King¨
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/in-spain-the-white-lion-cub-whose-mum-didnt-want-him-2248586

An ancient Statue of Our Lady with Angels at her feet was found in a river called Sar. Apparently it must have placed there prior to a battle during the Re-Conquista. It was found by a fisherman, a fisherman who doesnt kill the fish. The statue needed special crain for it to be lifted out. Nevertheless very powerful sign.
https://es.aleteia.org/2020/06/20/espana-un-pescador-se-topa-con-una-estatua-de-la-virgen-y-el-nino-del-siglo-xiv/

https://www.elcorreogallego.es/santiago/trasladada-a-un-museo-la-valiosa-talla-gotica-que-aparecio-tirada-en-el-rio-sar-ED3476600

St. James = Santiago was also a fisherman.
https://www.ncregister.com/blog/tdoylenelson/st.-james-the-greater-fisherman-and-son-of-thunder

Guapo

Venezuelan bishop pleads for help: 'Either COVID kills us or hunger kills us'
https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/venezuelan-bishop-pleads-for-help-either-covid-kills-us-or-hunger-kills-us-54543

pray for Ven.

mikemac

Source

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

maximus

if we wait for this warning it might be too late, the equivalency to the evangelical's rapture. The warning has never been a teaching of the church.